Trpanj is tourist centre with small harbor located near Neretvansk canal at south coast of peninsula Peljesac. Agricultural great are water falls, agriculture fishing and fish processing.
Around beaches are pines trees. At the coast is lot of summer residencies. Ferry connection is to land from Ploc. Centre of town is originally from year 1500, when was under Dubrovnik control. Reminds of Middle Ages forts are located at the top. Curch of Gospa is located in the centre. In the bay Luka is main swimming pool.